Tatyana Yeryomina, Director, National stand of Estonia:
- We can say that we come to the exhibition traditionally. Our company believes that it is very important to exhibit here, because the exhibition is very interesting. I can say that this year there is no company at our stand, which would not like anything in terms of organization. Contracts are concluded here directly, I think it is important for the exhibition itself. I hope this exhibition will bring positive results.
Maksim Bulanov, Head of Sales, “RM RAIL”:
- RM RAIL is a holding company that includes such well-known plants as Skhemash and Abakan. We attend exhibitions in Almaty and Astana, and Kazakhstan is very important for us. Compared with the last year, it is much more interesting, more excitement, I think the market will be developing. We will definitely participate in the next year exhibition.
Nikolay Kuznetsov, Technical Director, “Amsted Rail”:
- Amsted Rail is a global holding company, which includes 48 companies located throughout the world. We manufacture components for rolling stock. The main focus - cargo transportation companies, accessories for bogies, large car casting. We are providing everything, which is under the car body.
We are participating in the exhibition for the first time and we are very pleased to be in Kazakhstan. We are trying to establish a business dialog with companies, service providers in Kazakhstan. Our goals have been achieved, we made some new contacts. Overall, we enjoyed everything, but would like to arrange a press conference where leading experts of the industry’s largest players will answer questions. I think it will be very interesting.
Yaremchuk Vladimir, Head of Marketing, “Altai Wagon”:
- We have been exhibiting at TransitKazakhstan for a long time, annually bringing new products, and we are very interesting to potential buyers. Especially I would like to thank the organizers for their professionalism and quality work. Thank you very much.
Nina Kapanadze, Trans Caucasus Terminals:
- We represent our subsidiary, which is engaged in cargo transportation. We are exhibiting for the first time and we really enjoy it, we concluded business contracts. There are many visitors and we would like to participate next year.
Andris Maldups, Director, Ministry of Transport of Latvia:
- For Latvia, Kazakhstan is an important partner in the field of transit, and we are consistently exhibiting at TransitKazakhstan. We are grateful to the organizers for the opportunity to exhibit. The exhibition is perfectly organized. There are always new contacts, and we realize that we are more closer to Kazakhstani people.